.soulpreciousthots.

Friday, April 14, 2006

What's with me?

The first entry from me. I don't know the reason why i chose to have a blog. Still remember the time when ct kept bugging me to create a blog. I was plain lazy. Yep. LAZY! Heh. So, i guess my reason to have a blog now is because my hp's memory is full. I've been keeping all my secrets and writing whatever shits that happened to me in my hp. I noe it's so merepek of me but it's the fact per. =) Now, i'm using this blog to continue writing down my feelings n whatsoever. I may be a bit too late to start a blog but who cares.

I wanna thank ct for helping me out with this thing.
I wanna thank fathin for being excited when she knew bout the blog.
Thanks korang! =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home