.soulpreciousthots.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

always here with me

"Even though you're not here and nowhere to be found, my heart says you're still here and everywhere to be found."



Last Friday, P accompanied me to CWP. Before that, he had his usual share of Ramen because it's like a must meal to have everytime we visit that place. Done with that, we went straight to the shop to get the pair of shoes. The one that Anoi and myself have eyed on, were not as practical because of the velcro. P made me choose another pair because he really insisted that the velcro was not worth it.

We also did something which I have not done for the longest time. We paid a visit to the arcade where this machine above caught his attention instantly. It's like a roller coaster but this is indoor and you won't experience the highest height. BUT .. everything else is the same! Both of us felt like vomiting after the ride.

I also took the chance to relive my childhood moments where I forced him to take the bike race because it was obviously the only thing i raced during my childhood times.

It was really really good! The feeling before, in the midst and after.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home