.soulpreciousthots.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Burnt leg.

Chatted with ct n fathin yesterday. Talked bout the chalet n school which is starting in less than 2 weeks. Time really flies so fast ehh.

Mother promised to go out with me yesterday but..she broke her promise. Why? Cos she said it was raining. Ape jer. Hujan can still go out per. AND tk cukup dgn tu, she went out ALONE. She left me alone at home. "Ija tak yah ikut la. Mak kluar kejap jek." I was speechless. I thought she said it was raining so we couldn't go out.. in the end, dier yg tglkan org.

I was so bored cos had nothing much to do. Luckily botak balik. Talked to him for a while. N then, he went out to play soccer. Argh! Aperla nasib. Bapak n Li kalau dah kluar, tak tau nak balik sehh. They came home close to 6. Mother reached home at the same time too. Mother asked Li to send mee goreng to Nenek's house. Nenek's been craving for mother's cooking for a very long time. Knowing me, i took botak's helmet. "Ija nak ikut tau." Heh. Mother n Li didn't allow me to go at first but i told them mak jah wanted the thermometer from me. HAHA.

Upon reaching, i was so kental slenge bachin. I go rest my leg at the exhaust. Aduuuiii! Kaki aku terbakar. My skin terkoyak. Can see the flesh sehh. I didn't dare tell Li so told lina. She laughed at me saying i was so silly. Then, kak sita put some colgate on the kulit yg terkoyak. I screamed in pain. Went home, told my mother. She asked me to go to the doctor. Isk. Don't want laa.

Now, i'm at home. I can hardly move my leg. Nak pray pun susah. Tapi aper nak buat, smayang je laa. N i'm pissed with mother. She asked me to go to cik salamah's hs later. EH HELLO! I cannot walk properly laa. How sehh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home