.soulpreciousthots.

Friday, July 06, 2007

thanks for everything.

i had no lesson today..
but in the morning, the lecturer called saying that she wanted to meet me to discuss some things.
i was very sure she wanted to talk bout my results.
so FAST FORWARD..
i went to meet her and we sat in one small meeting room.
the atmosphere was very tensed.
she asked me bout my results and how come it ended as it is &all i did was just answered accordingly.
however, when she mentioned how dissapointed i am in myself and asked how my mother reacted upon knowing bout it..
i was like stammering and and having difficulties to answer her.
suddenly, i felt the tears rolling down my cheeks. fcuk ! I CRIED !! the embarrassing thing was, i cried infront of her !!!
then she decided changed topic and i could feel the atmosphere getting less tense.
&since she was pressing for time, she ended the discussion and told me not to worry as she won`t contact mother to inform bout me.
whee ! thankyou ms lina !

after that, i went back to canteen to meet the guys. BLA BLA BLA & rudy and i was famished so we went to buy food at the western stall.
i was talking to rudy and asking him to pass me the smaller knife and so i said,
"kasik yg kecik nye la, DY !"
but then..
the auntie heard..
"BI !"
hahhahaha.
then she was like..
"aper kau panggil dier? bi?"
rudy and i turned to each other and laughed out real loud..
i think the whole canteen could hear us.
lol. kidding.
then i said, "no laa. ruDY."
hahaha.
"aku tot kau ckp bi..yelaa..budak2 skrg kan bi sini bi saner. dah kahwin trus burok/babi."
HAHAHAHAHA.
gerek uh lu makcik ! aku panggil rudy bi? tk dapat ar !!


&when i reached home, i was surprised that mother talked to me. weird huh.
talked to fad just now. we let out a secret and i was surprised she felt the same way. &trust me, i felt a little bit better telling u that little secret. lol ! i love eu okay. remember that !

&bebeh, thanks for ur concern. i am really really fine now. i just felt better after letting out everything to ms lina. lol ! i love eu too okay ! =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home