.soulpreciousthots.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

do u remember the things u said?

thanks to those peple who were really concern bout me when i was sick the past few days. i was sick since tuesday and on that very night, i cried cos i couldn`t sleep and cos i was afraid that mother won`t allow me to go out with the puteraPUTERI the next day. since i couldn`t sleep, i did a lot of things. disturbing people while they were sleeping, playing games and even, tried to complete my report which in the end, i failed to do so since my brain wasn`t functioning properly. then the next day, almost everyone was already panicking cos i looked fresh though i didn`t get any sleep at all. mother made me rest in my room the whole day and that nizam kept telling me to sleep. for god`s sake, i couldn`t even sleep la though i tried to close my eyes for a whole of 20 minutes.

so yea, i went to meet the rest at white sands where i was late and fadhil was pissed cos i made them wait. well, i had a surprise for them what. then in the end, no word of grateful from them. i was hoping, at least a smile could do. so anyway ! we went to have our dinner and then decided to go downtown but somehow, we end up at one of the playground and just stayed there the whole time. after that, we went home cos i was already too tired. i even asked the brother to fetch me cos my legs were so weak to even walk.

when i reached home and washed up a bit, i lie flat on my bed and make mother massage my head. it was so weird, i could feel my brain shaking. hahhaha. so then, i tried to sleep again and again and again but i couldn`t sleep so i decided to go online. the minute i went online, i was scolded but some people for me to go to sleep. hahaha. garang siak satu2. they were like nagging on how much hours i`ve not sleep and blah blah blah. so yea, i went offline and was msging nizam when suddenly, i felt like i was shot. chey, no la. i looked at the time on phone and surprisingly, i slept. but sadly, i woke up an hour later and then, couldn`t sleep anymore. BORING ! and here i am, still awake after 2 days of not having proper sleep except for that short 1 hour. dang !

since i was bored..i decided to do some cleanup in my frienster. i deleted 150 people off from my friends list. now, i think it looks cleaner. haha !
&fadzly, i would appreciate it if u could send me the photos ytd. i know u`re working this afternoon so..u can use zur`s phone to send to my email. ok? thanks ! =))

HAPPY 55TH BIRTHDAY TO MOTHER !! I LOVE EU VERY VERY VERY MUCH LAAA OK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home