.soulpreciousthots.

Saturday, April 21, 2007

give in? or give up?

I`ve been holding back the tears due to the problems that are hitting me now. I know i`ve done a lot of things to solve it but it just comes back again and again. Honestly, it`s killing me softly. I have no idea how else to handle it. A friend lend me a listening ear a few days back and i`m thankful to her. she said that i should be stronger than i am now. she also added on that i`ve been a patient girl all this while and i shouldn`t just stop and give up where i am now. well, she read my mind. i just thought of stop giving in and in fact, give up on everything.

after i hung up on the phone with her, i decided to start with my normal routine whenever my spirit is very low. a point where everything that i`ve done creates a different impression on myself and the people around me and at another point, i feel like i`m at the end of the road and giving up seems like a good choice.

yes yes, i decided to on my laptop, click on the three songs which does not fail to boost my sprrit and dance to the beat. hah! well, the first MUST song is come with me by sammie. this song makes me feel like as though that special someone is singing to me. his voice is just boost my strength laaa. the "....don`t give up, girl" make me realise that that someone will always be there for me.

next up is over it by katherine mcphee. this one makes me think that i`ve settled all my problems and i`m done with stressing myself up. i even sing to this song and in any case, will add on with my own lyrics.

last but not least, sexy love by ne-yo. i know that this song is sang for a lady but who cares kann. after listening to both songs above, i`m already fixed and recovered from that upset mood. now, listening to this song, i dance to the beat. heee !
&after that, i`m all set to be the cheerful mizahh !

speaking of cheerful, i know i told mat c0ol that i would post an entry about some reasons why i changed. however, after much considerations, i decided not to post that entry. very much sorry to mat c0ol. i just think that telling you the real reasons might spoil everything and we have to start from the scratch again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home