.soulpreciousthots.

Friday, April 20, 2007

school is starting SOON !

yea yea, i`m sorry for M-I-A-ing.
well, i`m back with more stories and hot gossips (yea, rite). excuse me, i`m just a bit hyper today. heh !

backtrack to wednesday, i had pre-sem briefing and before that, we had to meet the freshies. i`m glad that there are more malays in our course now. during the briefing, i was more to staring at the lecturer than listening to what she had to say. when she announced the people who had to change classes, i decided to give my most attention to her. while listening to if my name was being mentioned, i heard "nurul". so i heard the next thing was, moved to VG1. bebeh is moving into my class ! nyehaha! owh, &a particular teacher talked to me. well, she has nvr liked me. then, she asked me how i`m doing etc etc. it was so funny that i told everyone bout it. lol!

&now, the time table is out. everything seems fine except that the lectures are super long hours and i hate tuesday cos i end late but have only 1 hour break. dang! i`m glad that i end at 6 for three days cos i get to spend more time in school and monday is perfectly love cos it`s all lectures. we start quite late and ends early. yipeee! at least, it wun be adding on to the monday blues. heh!

ok enough bout that. moving on, HAPPY 29TH BIRTHDAY TO THE BIG BRO AND AUNTIE(i`m not sure of her age though)! Well, the whole family including the aunties and uncles and everyone larh are celebrating their birthday on sunday at my house. &trust me, nenek is super excited that she`s going to cook a lot of food. dang! say hello to putting on weight, mizahh!

oh, speaking of birthday, i haven`t get anything for the birthday boy and girl. i think mother got the wrong date.


she bought me a necklace and earrings from AVON. lol! thanks mother !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home