.soulpreciousthots.

Monday, March 26, 2007

parkisstan.

Since my topic was interrupted just now..
let`s just change the topic to park-kiss-tan!




Not the Pakistani.



Not the history of Pakistan.


but..
.
.
.
.
.
how much people think I look like a Pakistani.


before that, for some of you who have forgotten how I look, here`s a quick recap. Lol!


So, what do you think?
Do I look like a Pakistanis?



You guys will think that only 1 or 2 people said that I look like a Pakistani but I guess you`re wrong.


I got to know a guy friend three years back. When he saw me, he asked whether I`m from Pakistan or do I have any family members who are of that descent and I gave a simple answer which is “no”. When I asked him why he asked that, he said because I look like one.


At home, I asked my parents about it and they just gave me the same answer I gave to my friend.


I met another friend after that. He brought me to an outing with his family and when his mother saw me, she talked to me in English because she thought I`m a Pakistanis and do not speak malay. All I did was laugh and replied her in malay.


&then, I met a new friend two years back. Well, this time, he didn`t mention that I look like a Pakistanis or whatnots. I was glad that history doesn`t repeat by itself but then, I was wrong. He brought me to see his grandmother and yes, u guessed it right. She thought I have a Pakistani blood. &to top it all, she asked if my family was from Malacca. Hahahhahahahhahahahaha!
Not enough with pakistans, now my face look like Malaccan ehh!
My dear friend just laughed when he heard his grandmother said that.
What did I do?
Just smile and explained that I`m neither one of what she thought I am.


I went home and told my mother bout it. All she did was laugh at how funny this people can get. You bet, I was a bit confused. I didn`t know why they had to say that. But then, I told myself to ignore all of it.


Soon, I was sitting at the busstop and came another makcik who turned to me and asked for the time in ENGLISH. I replied in malay and she looked impressed. Haha! I knew what was she thinking and told her that I`m a malay. This time, she laughed and said that she thought I`m a Pakistanis cos I look like one.


&no, it wasn`t just that. Recently, I met my poly friend. After knowing me for almost a year, he asked if I`m a Pakistanis. WTH! I didn`t bother to answer him so I gave him a stare and just smile. Haha!


so you see, until now, I`m still wondering why these people have to even think that I look like a Pakistanis. The question is, which part of my face says that I`m one?


The mouth?
.
Nah, I have no idea.


The nose
.
Nah-uh. My nose is so flat while Pakistani’s noses are all sharp. Haha!


My eyes?
.
Cannot be. They have big rounded eyes while mine are so damn small.


My ears?
.
I don`t think they make any difference.


my skin tone?
.
I have no idea.


the way I dress?
.
ahh! I think that is it!


Now, tell me. Tell me what you think of me and why these people think that way. I really wanna know. I`m curious, you see.

2 Comments:

At 10:54 PM , Blogger JEET said...

no ways u do not look like pakistani.
u r too beautifull and i dont think so pakistani girl looks like you.

 
At 2:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://MirSkidok.ru/meksika/]отдых в мексике[/url]
[url=http://MirSkidok.ru/coral-travel]корал тревел[/url]


Компания MirSkidok.ru работает на рынке услуг уже более десятка лет, проводя принципиально новый путь к решению такого важного вопроса, как организация отдыха. В сети работает команда профессионалов высокого уровня, имеющие немалый опыт в сфере туризма.
Основные принципы работы компании состоят в индивидуальном подходе, участливом отношении к каждому клиенту, предоставляя качественные услуги по самым доступным ценам. Во всех офисах магазина общая база предложений, которая периодически обновляется, потому цены во всей сети одинаково низкие. Чтобы стать счастливым обладателем лучшего тура по наиболее низкой цене, достаточно узнать, где располагается ближайший офис MirSkidok.ru.
В концепцию развития магазина входит ограниченное число поставщиков туристических услуг, чтобы качество и класс обслуживания оставался постоянно на высоком уровне. MirSkidok.ru является профессиональной сетью агентств, которые специализируется не лишь на одних «горящих» турах, путевках со скидками и бонусами на приближающиеся выходные или праздничные даты, но также и на поездках с ранним бронированием.
Число клиентов компании неумолимо увеличивается с каждым днем. В планах MirSkidok.ru - активно расширять сеть по всей стране, внедрять следующие проекты для максимально комфортабельного отдыха клиентов.

[url=http://MirSkidok.ru/egipet/]купить горящие путевки в египет[/url]
[url=http://MirSkidok.ru/shri-lanka/]отдых на шри ланке цены[/url]

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home