.soulpreciousthots.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

UUUUUUUUUU-bin!

I`m dissapointed. Dissapointed with myself. Dissapointed with the results. Dissapointed with all these. I couldn`t believe my eyes. I tried reading the results again and again but my eyes weren`t playing tricks on me. I failed. Yes, i failed one subject. I was sad, ashamed and dissapointed. I was sad because I expected my grades to improve not the other way round. I was ashamed cos my GPA is very low and just drop compared to the last term. I was dissapointed cos i studies hard for this exam. I tried to understand the whole concept and did a lot of practices.

I was confused so i called bebeh but she didn`t answer. I know she was busy so i msged her instead to tell her everything. *i know i`m so irritating.* Then, she had to go for her lunch so i decided not to disturb her.

Next, it was sayang. She was online so i told her everything. She made me calm down and made me believe that i`m going to do better next time.

But still, i couldn`t calm down. So, next stop was khaii. Haha! Told him every single thing and i was shock that he said the same exact thing as sayang. After that, he sounded a bit aggressive. He made me promise that i`ll work harder for the next semester and he told me "No more going out!" and i knew he was serious bout it.

I`m so grateful that i have these three people in my life. I wouldn`t know what to do otherwise. I wouldn`t know how to calm myself down. I wouldn`t know how to accept the fact. I wouldn`t know..

On a much brighter note, i had soooooooooo000oooo much fun yesterday for the gathering. Except for the fact that i was injured. We followed everything according to plan but as usual, janji melayu, some of the guys were late. We went off to ubin an hour late from the time planned.

Rented the bicycles and then started our journey. After spending time through the bumpy road, steep slopes, muddy tracks and being attacked by the mosquitos, we decided to head back to the jetty since all of us were already hungry. When we were near the shop, bebeh and i fell of the bike! Yes yes, laugh all u want. The roads were damn slippery due to the rain, mind you. Bebeh got bruises and scratches on her left elbow while I got scratches on my left elbow, left hand and also bruises on my butt. well, according to sayang, we fell "to the left". now, my butt feel so numb. the bone near the thigh is aching and the thigh`s skin has a long red mark. Sheesh!

Anyway, after that we went over to eastpoint to have our lunch. Netti came minutes later and we had our dessert together. then, the guys decided to play at the arcade. i didn`t have the mood to play since the hand was hurting. after that, sayang i edel fadhil faisal rudy fadzly zur and nizam went to the open space at the nearest cc to play games. by 7+, sayang and i headed home cos i was already too tired and sayang needed to buy something for her mummy.

overall, everyone had fun and i am glad that everything went according to plan. well, we shall do this again next time. with no injuries ehh. haha!

for now, let me thank everyone for their concern. in random order..

i wanna thank..

...sayang fr being such a sweet friend and helping me out when i had difficulties climbing the stairs. &thanks for making me walk faster when we were going in the bump boat.

...edel for insisting on carrying my bag.

...iffah for wiping the dirt off my pants and hand.

...zur for suggesting that he should ride me back to the shop. too bad, i can`t even grip the bike`s handle laaa.

... fadhil rudy faisal fadzly for being so concern when they knew i fall of the bike.

...nizam for his never ending msgs telling me to rest.

...bebeh for everything. i`m not mad cos u made me fall laa. i love you, i really do!

now thank me for this embarassing fact that i fell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home