.soulpreciousthots.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Yea, i`m blogging again cos i just have to.
I need to type out the things that my mind are talking.

I know it would turn out this way.
I`ve already expected it way before hand.


I know you`re mad.
I know you`re frustrated.
I know you`re confused.
I know you`re dissapointed.
I know exactly how u`re feeling.
I know exactly why u`re feeling that way.
But then, i won`t assume anymore.
Cos, i`ve always done that.


I know all that cos you didn`t contact me after that.
Actually, i already knew that you won`t.
BUT..
after hearing that you will when you receive IT, i was convinced that you would.
BUT..
you didn`t.


I guess now you know why i was staring at you blankly..
smiling when you teased me..
smiling when you said i was so into you..
grinning when you were being so talkative..
helding your hand tightly...
&hugging you tightly.
In case you don`t, it`s because i`ve already expect your reaction and the situation to be.
I know i won`t get a positive reaction out of this.
I just know.
So i thought i would make full use of that outing since it would be the last time i could hear your voice and see your face.

But please, allow me to explain further.
The reason i did that was to make everything clear.
I didn`t want to be in that situation anymore.
I`m tired to be treated that way.
I`m sick of it.
I just need to be taken seriously.
Boy, that was my only intention.

I guess your intentions are good too.
I think you were just trying to make me feel happy and appreciated and loved.
Honestly, i appreciate that.
BUT..Reality check; we don`t belong together.

I`m not trying to make you feel like i`m blaming or accusing you.
Why would i do that?
I freaking **** you.

I know by this time, you have already finished reading what`s given to you.
I may not know how u reacted to it but i sure do know how u`re feeling.

Honestly, i don`t wish it to end here.

But if you`ve already decided to end it, i`ve got no other choice but to follow it.
Just know that, whatever it is, i won`t stop loving you.

I`m happy as long as you`re happy!


Pssssttt! I love you.
1. I`m not blaming you.
2. I know your good intentions but it won`t last, you see.
3. I won`t disturb you if that means making you happy.
4. Don`t bother bout me. I`ll be just fine.

I`m truly sorry if i`ve hurt you in any way. I just want you to be happy. That`s all that i ever wanted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home