.soulpreciousthots.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

A friend.

Friends come & go. That`s what always happens. I don`t think they should be called friends. How bout acquaintance? Sounds good?

Well, each and everyone of us must have some acquaintance. If not at least, a few, rite? As for me, i do have a few people who comes in to my life and be my very close frens but somehow, they jsut go after a while. I believe that some of them have their own reasons for leaving but for the rest, i think it`s already their nature. Heh!

I`ve been left. No, that sounds so wrong. I have a friend who used to be very close to me. We used to have lots of things to do and feel like doing. We have our own ways of entertaining each other. We will discuss on silly things like; anger. We love to take the wrong buses to reach our destination. Hahaha. We love giving each other surprises. However, i just realised he is someone with characters and attitude that i loathe. Yes, HATE.

For that few months of knowing each other, i feel like i was living in some comedy world. Every word that came out from his mouth was all bullshit. And what does bullshit means? LAME, of course. He is also the guy whom we; mainly lina and hafidz, associates as "MACAM PAHAM". The truth is, he knows a lot of things but it`s all small things like, esplanade is in singapore. Yes dude, all of us knows that, don`t we? Haha! Other than that, i still remember how his sentence can get all jumble up.
His favourite quote: "SAMA AH DENGAN."


I guess most of u must be thinking who this person is. Well, he is mr shabir!




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





I miss him truckloads man. I miss the way we stare at each other and came up with great ideas on what to do. I miss his voice. I miss bullying him. I miss looking at him and laughing like a mad woman for no apparent reason. I miss everything bout him. Sheesh!


I miss the way he looks at me whenever i come up with better ideas than him. Haha!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I know he have his reasons for not acknowledging me. Actually, we have our own reasons for not contacting each other. We have to take care of that someone`s heart. We don`t wanna hurt her. I think shabir is an exception. I won`t call him my acquaintance. He shall be my friend. Heeee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home