.soulpreciousthots.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

DREAM ALL THE WAYYYYY

I just realised it`s february now and i`m sure many girls or rather, couples, are looking forward to the 14th. right? oh well, i guess this year`s v day will be the same like the past years. one, i have lesson on that day and second which is the most important thing is that, i`m dateless. I thought of buying something for my sparklesBABES like last two years but my pay is not in yet! Then, i thought of making something for them but i`m too busy to even prepare the things. well, if i have the time, i`ll probably do it then. i thought of spending the day with them too cos i end super early but DEAR will be busy with her jc frens, bebeh will be going out with her beau(maybe) and sayang will be busy with her exams, i think. so, i`ll just give it a pass. looking on the bright side, i think i`ll just treat myself to something new, like say, spa or facial treatment or just dine at swensen`s or secret recipe. yea, i think i`ll go with the latter one. anyone wanna accompany me? my treat! hohoho. oh, i`ve always dream of receiving any types of news that will be able to make me smile the whole day but to think again, dream on mizahh! Okay okay, i think i`m dreaming too much, kan? Well, some msgs from the loved ones will do laaa. Tk cerewet laa! Heh.

pssst! i`m craving for mrs fields cookies and i thought of getting it during v day. awww, saper nak teman?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home