.soulpreciousthots.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAH BABE!

What day was it yesterday? It was babe`s 18th birthday lor !!!

Luckily, she didn`t see it coming. Phew! Yes, the surprises. My frens and i got did for her a book filled with our photos inside and included some wishes for her. It was all handwritten okeh and was specially decorated and designed by the girls laaaa. Other than that, we gave her presents and also a bouquet of flowers.

Okeh, don`t ask me where i got the idea from. I was in the toilet when it just came to me. Heh! So i thought and thought and then decided it was a good idea. I had trouble gathering the guys and girls to come to tp and write the msgs though since all of us are busy with assignments and lessons. However, most of us did turn up. For those who did not turn up, i had to arrange another time for them to meet me.

I remember meeting babe the next day and how she told me how much she misses the guys and girls. I just had to keep mum cos i didn`t want to spoil the plan, uu see. Okeh anyway, back to the plan. I even asked her close frens and also special fren to join us in writing but they are all too busy to even meet me up. One of them wanted badly to join but was too busy with work. The other one wanted to but changed his mind after that cos he got his own plans, i guess. The last one was..errr, long story. But, i`m glad we`re cool now, dude. I mean, i appreciate that uu actually tried to explain things to me. So, i didn`t want to force any of them. I then, continued with our initial plan; to have only puteraPUTERI`s message in the book. From that day onwards, i was packed with decorating and designing the book to make it look more like a magazine thingy. So every free time i had, i spent it on the book. Heh!

Then, one of those days, bebeh and i went to hunt for flower shops to looks for the perfect flower for the bday girl. It took us quite some time to decide on which flower and how many stalks. Haha. Finally, we ended up in simei and make an order.

Two days before her bday, everything was all set. Her presents, book but not her flower since we`ve not collected it. Then comes the day to meet her sister. We went to collect the flower first and straight away, went to meet her sister. Yea, i can see that she`s a bit jealouss lorr! Heh. Then, when her sister was already on the way home, i had to call babe and distract her while her sister can put the gifts in their store. LOL. I wasn`t facing any problems babe, actually. I did have one larr but forget bout that.

Okeh one day before that, i was already sleepy and so i set my alarm. I thought i set it to 1159pm, just in time to send a birthday msg to her on the dot but then, i ended up wishing her at 2+ cos my alarm was actually set too 1159am! Luckily i managed to wake up at that time and wish. LOL!

So anyway, met her at 5 then went to changi village to eat and have our usual story-telling. Told her the stories that i claimed i can only tell her in february. Haha! After that, went to the beach for a while before heading to mccafe.

So the bday girl said something "wise" yesterday when bebeh told her that she couldn`t take off her contact lenses.
"Next time, if uu can`t take it out, use magnet okehh."

Whoaaaa. Such "WISE" words from her kannn. Yeah, rite.

Wahh ! ! ! It feels great to know that the plan and surprise was a success. Heh!

Anyway, i want to thank everyone that has put in the effrot to write the messages especially to puteraPUTERI.
Million thanks to :

  • Hardi for the title of the book. Yea, we ran out of ideas on what to have for the title so i asked for his help.
  • Nasuha and khaii for helping me ask her close fren.
  • Radziah for going the trouble of collecting the present for us.
  • And whoever, that had made the surprise a success. Thank eh korg pasal tk bocorkan rahsier. Heeee!

Alamak! Thanks to ramizah too la for the plan. Haha. Oh yes, thanks to god too for making it a success yeaa. Alhamdulilah.

I just realise that my mood just changed after writing this entry. No, maybe a little. Thanks a lot to bebeh too, i guess. She`s someone who doesn`t entertain me when i whine bout my problems. The bad thing bout it is that i sound like an irritant laa. However, the good thing is that, i will be mad cos she doesn`t wants to entertain me and therefore, i`ll stop and talk bout other things. That is good, i think. Wa caya sama lu ah bebeh!

Owhh! Excuse me. I`m too lazy to upload the pictures now. I shall do it the next time aite. Till then, just hang on for the pictures okayyy. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home