.soulpreciousthots.

Friday, January 19, 2007

I know that you know i love you so.

Woke up and did some chores and then went to bath. Dressed up to go to sch0ol since i was meeting bebeh and the group members to do our project. Then, when i was in the lift, i msg bebeh something and she replied only when i`ve reached the busstop. She told me to buy something for her cos she needs it urgently and so, i decided to go to parkway to buy it for her. Only then, i realise i didn`t have my wallet with me. No wallet, no keys and no one was at home. Shoot!

So, i told bebeh and she laughed but then, i told her it`s not funny cos i can`t go to school without my wallet. Dang! So i decided to call off the plans that i had and just go to the library and wait till father comes back from praying. But then, bebeh became my saviour, like she always does. She told me to take a cab and she`ll pay for the fare. Awww, so sweeet.

When i reached sch0ol, naqiah, bebeh and me walked around the open house and then went to canteen to have our lunch. After that, ahmad came by and we had some stupid conversation. Haha! Oh, saw ryn too in the canteen. Nah, she saw me first and when i heard someone calling my name, i turned and got all excited, "Eh, hii ! ! !" Hah. She was with her fren.

After that, met acap cos he wanted to get the bag and after he left with his frens, bebeh and i went to the cafe since i had a group meeting to do my project.

Went straight home after that and then received a call from the cousin saying that she`s coming over to take some things. I got all excited cos it`s been a while since i last saw her. Spent some time with her while waiting for her bf to finish running some errants before they meet up.

I got all bored at home so i told mother that i wanted to go parkway and so, she agreed to accompany me. There, i bought myself a new slipper. Cheap cheap laaa dey! Heh. N when we were bout to go home, i saw a pair of shoes which was so murah laaa sehh. So mother bought for me a pair. Heeeeeee. I love u laaaa ehh! Hahah.

Most prob, i`m going jam&hop tmr together with fad and shaz maybe. I asked sayang to tag along but she`s kinda busy larr. Nvr mind, fad and shaz will be there. Heee...

On a random note, i miss bestie. Real bad. Sheesh! '-'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home