.soulpreciousthots.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

SMACK THAT!

I started the new year by working early in the morning despite the insufficient hours of sleeping. At work, the ticket machine created a lot of problems for me and thus, i had to deal with the inpatient customers and crazy computer. Dang! However, after calling kak zana for help, it helped a little. After a few hours of customer coming and paying for the tickets, i realised i was using the training mode and therefore, no money was recorded in today's sales. So, i had to change to the normal mode and key in everything back. Such a tedious work! Then, i received a phone call that was very irritating and i had no choice but hung up. Hah! And it was nice of the brother to fetch me from work. I was too tired to take the bus, anyway. Haha.

In the afternoon, i was happily chatting with some frens and then someone nudge-d me. Guess who was it? Yes, the stoooppid ex again. C'mon la, i`m sick of entertaining his nonsense. However, i tried to calm myself down and talk to him. Then, he had to go so he said he`ll msg me later. I agreed cos i thought he had something important to say.

However, later did i realise that he just wanted to waste my time. After realising that, i didn`t reply his msgs and that`s when he kept giving me the missed calls which are very (!!!) irritating. Sheesh! Imagine getting a lot of missed calls all night. Dang!

Oh! Another fren also asked me to tag him to some event with his silat frens and i`m sorry to say, i can`t follow eu. I have my own reasons okayy. However, i`m trully sorry.

2nd Jan 07: Went out with little boy to vivo cos he wanted to get his school stuff. It was so crowded la, what else. First stop was to dine first. We were dead hungry, mind u. We wanted to eat at haagendazs but the queue was too long so we looked around and almost all the restaurants was full lah. Then, we came upon the only restaurant which was not crowded; swensen's. There, we had our breakfast cum lunch. I heard you asking what did i eat, right? Oh, don`t bother cracking ur brain. I had my usual; fish and chips. LOL. I loike~!


#1. my superdelicious fish and chips. #2. The salad which come along with the fish and chips.

So that`s the food that little boy claimed i ate all by myself. Like hello, he`s the one who ate the salad okayy. Oh, don`t be fooled. It`s not that i ate the fish and chips while he ate only the salad. Then while eating, he will stop a while to pose for a picture. Don`t believe me? Here`s to prove..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

There`s still a lot but i wun want to upload all and let his picture be all over my blog. LOL.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

See what i mean. Pose here, pose there. His picture was all over laa. Ahh! SEE, he ate the ice-cream alone. Tak ajak org! So much for saying i ate everything all by myself. Nyehaha.

Eat eat eat, pose pose pose and making fun of the waitress behind us. No, no. We are not that evil. It`s just that the waitress kept serving us the drink every other minute even though our drink was only 1/4 drank. And the weird thing was, she only served us. Not the other customers. Haha. Then, we finally realised, all the customer around us have went off and other customer has came in but we haven`t even finish our food. So we counted the time and realise we`ve been there for 2 1/2 hours. LOL.

After that, made our way all the sports shop to l0ok for his school shoes and in the end, we decided with the very first shop that we went. Hah! Then, went to one of the bookshops to look for stationery but we got lost in there becuase the place was too huge. Had no choice but to ask the sales assistant the way to the stationery section. At the stationery section, we came across a place where the scenery was so freaking nice that we then decided to chill there.

And that`s where, not only him, i also joined in to pose here and there. hah! While waiting for the light to be on, we had our own karaoke session and story telling. Haha. Blast the song from the phone and sang our hearts out. Haha. Then, he went to his lala land while i entertained myself. Then, the lights came and we took more pics. Nyehaha. After that, was last stop. Went to look for his pencil case. Had no idea where to get it so we went to one of the shops and got all excited with the sale. Belo!

That`s bout it. The rest; let it be between me and little boy. Hah!

3rd jan 07: Went to bebeh`s house to complete our assignment. Shaz was supposed to join us but we canceled our plan cos something happened. As usual, we had our own time to view other`s blog first before doing the project. Hah! Then, bebeh decided not to continue doing her assignment instead, she started editing her pics. While for me, i had a hard time waiting for the computer to move on slowly. Hah!

After completing a part of the assignment, i gave up with the computer and rested for a while. By then, acap came home and we looked through the pics that they took when they went johore last few days.

S0on, we were all hungry so we decided to order mcdonald`s over since we were lazy to go out(because it was raining. according to bebeh). Had our own food and then waited for little boy to come and take his earpiece from me.

After which, bebeh i and acap watched hindustan movie while little boy played game. Unfortunately, brother came to fetch me up since mother started nagging when i said i will be home late. She just keep reminding me bout that stupid incident. Haix.

On the way home, i received a call from the irritating ex again. Like hello, can eu stop calling me? I hate it, eu know. Fyi, i wont be meeting u, okayy!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home