.soulpreciousthots.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Once upon a time. . .

I`m so bored. So so bored.


Okay this is so random and i may sound a little bit contradicting but i`m just gonna say it. I miss my hp. Yes, i miss holding the phone (bebeh, laugh all u want). My hp has not been with me for quite some time. I decided to pass it to bebeh since i was going for holiday and though i`m back from my holidays, i don`t wish to take it back from bebeh. She even insist on meeting me near my place but i didn`t want to. Reasons being i want to spend some time alone without having to care where my hp is. However, now, i`m already missing it larr. I miss looking at the screen and just laughing out loud for no apparent reason and smiling to myself reading the sweet msges i received from the bestfrens over and over again. Oh, i miss receiving lots of missed calls from bebeh too. Hahah.

On contrary, i`m loving my life now; without hp, that is. I wouldn`t have to bother if i`ve misplaced my hp or rather if anyone try to contact me. I just love receiving calls from bebeh every now and then from the house phone. She will go,"why is it that you don`t like to answer the house phone?" (that is bcos each time she calls, i won`t be the one who answers) So, the question now is, should i get my phone back from bebeh as soon as possible or just wait till friday to have my hp back as promised?

As said earlier, i was bored. and what did i do? I edited some pics and make it look horrible than the original picture. Heh.

I`m so sorry but..this is the only picture that i could upload.

The rest, erm..it took so long to upload so i just cancelled. It`s all thanks to the internet connection problem faced by majoirty of us due to the erath quake in taiwan yesterday.

=)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home