.soulpreciousthots.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

My heart go shalalalala!

I woke up today and realised that my face looks different. The most distinct thing is my eyes. The eyes looks freaking different lorr. I thought i cried too much resulting in that kind of eyes but i remembered that i didn't do such thing. I was laughing up the whole night talking to shazDEAR. Trust me, she got lotsa stories to tell. HAHAHA

Bebeh, u won't believe me if i say that my auntie find me a bit taller. Yes, taller bebeh! HAHA. And just today, i received a few calls from the auntie asking me bout the supplement. Nyehaha. Till now, the cousins are nudging me asking me the name of the supplement. LOL! I'm just so happy la. Tralalala~

Now, i shall announce something. I've decided that i will go for the holiday to genting. Yes, i've decided. At first, i didn't want to go because i wanted to celebrate my bday here but then, i'm leaving spore at night. So, from morning til afternoon, i can still have fun with the people who wish to celebrate it with me. If there is anyone, that is. So, to the frens out there, just ring me up if u wish to celebrate with me ehhh.

So, i decided to make my tagboard bigger back since i also can't see the words. Yes, i'm potek too. (stares at hardi and hajar) LOL. Happy, you people?

Oh dear, i need to sleep now. Catching movie tmr and it's like early in the morning. 9 in the morning. Yes, very early. But then, i'm okay with it since it's a free ticket. LOL

Toodles people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home