.soulpreciousthots.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Contradicting laaaaaa.

Ku lelah dengan semua yg ada, ingin ku lepas semua...

It's been pretty messed up this few days.
I think i screwed up most of the papers.
All that i've studied was such a waste.
I know the answers to the questions but..my hand wrote the wrong thing.
What's going on?

It's getting complicated than ever.
I thought with the people whom i trust the most helping me out, it could actually lighten a bit of the load..
but i was wrong.
She just makes it more complicated.
So now, should i or shoud i not continue with what i'm doing?
That time i asked if what i'm doing is right.
N you said, yes cos it's the most sensible thing to do.
Now, you said i shouldn't have even give in at first.
Contradicting, aren't you?

****
I don't wish to continue.
Enough enough enough enough.
'_'

Oh. Maybe i should just smile cos i got to see **** yesterday.
Yes, in the canteen once and he was in the same room as me for QUAN test.
Nyehaha.
Ok stop.
=X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home