.soulpreciousthots.

Friday, December 08, 2006

When it all falls apaart.

It's been three pathethic and scary months.
And yet i'm still facing the incident.
Each time i try to forget it, another thing will just happen.
N that makes me think?
Why me?
Why a whole lot of times?
N when i questioned that someone, he answered, "it's the attention."
Byk kaoo nyer attention!

And so, i lied.
I lied to the people i talk to almost everyday.
Not because i like it a lot.
It's because i just dun want them to know what's going on.
N what i'm feeling inside.
I know they will be dissapointed, worried and etc.
Sheeesh!
I feel so bad.
It's been so bad that i can't concentrate in anything that i do.
I'm confused with my feelings.
I confused myself with everything.
I don't know where i'm heading to.
What's the truth, actually?

To my sayang, err, i really need to say something to you?
N u better be frank with me.
If not, BOF ehh!
I want u to be frank with me cos i know it's only between the both of us.
It's for ur own good.
For my sake, please.

To that little boy, i'm sorry but i lied yesterday. It's not that incident which bothers me but something else. Oh, but i didn't lie bout the incident thing. It really is bothering me till now.

SHAZ! My hp is okayy already. Now, you can msg me all u want. We can have our whining session back tauu. =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home