.soulpreciousthots.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

School has been great for me. I've been attending most lectures nowadays and that is good lorr. Saw **** in LT yesterday and most of the people in the class kept telling me that he was there. As if i couldn't see. Hah.

Term test is like next week but i have yet to touch the books. I mean, i've studied some topics for CORE but not for OOPG and the rest. Oh! I've not done the service reflection again. Yes, again! I did it last week at work but the file just went missing when i went for break and off the lappy. Dang!

I had some serious talk with bebeh just now during lecture. I spilled all my secrets. Haha. I felt so nervous cos she can be really strict, you know. However, she didn't really scold but just say out her views. Thanks bebeh! I love you.

I have another "assignment" which is due tmr. 12am, to be exacrt. I'll try my very best to complete it unless i want to face the music. N what is it? Maintain that thing for a year. Like whhhhat? A year. There's no way..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home