.soulpreciousthots.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

What's left for me?

What is the meaning of all this?
Why must i be the victim in their trick?
Is this how u want my life to be like?
I understand your good intentions but..
Imagine if you didn't suggest that plan.
Maybe it would not make me hope so much.
No, i'm not blaming you.
I'm not mad at you either.
I promise not to be angry, remember?


Now that you've told me this, it's getting more complicated than ever.
Is there anything else that you're keeping from me?
Is ther anymore tricks, secrets or whatsoever that i don't know?


One last and final question; Why must both of you do this to me?
Is it not enough seeing me suffering alone and bearing the pain that it has caused me?
What more do you want?
Do you expect me to fall down on my knees and begging you not to play with my life?
Is that what you've been waiting for all these while?


Mat c0ol!! I really need you now. There's a whole lot of problem here. I really hope you're not involved too. Hopefully.


I won't say that my world is crashing down of me. It's more than that okehh. Seriously, i don't know what my feelings are right now. It may be a small matter but i just can't believe it that you were involved in this "drama".

RUINED.
BROKEN.
SHATTERED.
=X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home