.soulpreciousthots.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Oh god. Help me.

Wooot. Feeling so rejuvenated after exercising just now. No, i didn't go alone. With mother of course. Heh. THEN! The neighbour saw and gave me 10 bucks! Lol. *Good2..Keep exercising okayy* Nyehnyehnyehnyeh.

After school today, had to stay back to complete the CORE project cos tomorrow we will be doing the presentation. Before that, we had lunch and john and jen was telling some jokes. However, i didn't know why my brain was so lagging that i didn't catch the joke that they were trying to convey.

*what?huh?so?*
*woi!why are you so slow today?*
*err, i seriously dun get it*
*what's wrong with you? yest was comp hang. today ur brain is lagging*
LOL.
Jen suddenly reminded me of yesterday's silly thing. I was talking and suddenly my mind went blank.
*Once..once..once..*
*Once what?*
*HAHA. I forgot what i wanted to say*

Like, what's wrong with me nowadays? Is it bcos i'm too tired or there's something else disturbing me? I think the latter part it is.

"Jauh dilubuk hatiku, masih terukir namamu."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home