.soulpreciousthots.

Friday, November 17, 2006

Uh-oh

Uh-oh.
Did i create any parties to feel guilty or mad with my post on 13 nov?
If i did, i'm really sorry.
My only intention of writing that post was because i remembered My first year anniversary. and just to remind myself the things that i've went through.
That's all.

However, someone thought i wanted to blame him for everything that has happened.
It's not true.

To that boy who tagged..
I wun want to blame u. it's so not right.
U mentioned bout the 7 mths right?
Like hello, i didn't even mention bout it seh in my entry. Did i?
Anyway, since u've mentioned it, i just wanna clarify.
You mean after 7 mths of being togeda, i must face all those shits?
After being so in love and happy with the relationship, WE are supposed to be sad and etc?
Is that what u're tyna say?
If not, then i think u better rephrase ur sentence okeh.

Whatever it is, i've said it but i must say it agian.
It's in the past.
Let's just forget it and move on okay.
Besides, u wun want me to return back to square one and start over with all those shits right?
U're not that cruel, are you?
Oh well, let's just be nice to each other okay.
No more grudges or whatsoever.
Okay?
Deal?
Set?
Friends?
=)


signing off,
ur 1st love, maybe(not). ♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home