.soulpreciousthots.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Here he goes again.

I thought i won't be posting any entries today since nothing significant happened except for the silly jokes and mistakes that happened during lessons. But then again, someone actually made me wanna type out an entry today. Who else? He's none other than that irritating ex of mine. (dang! i dun feel he's like my ex seh)

Whatever. I was so engross with what i was doing when the nudging sound was heard.

"eh? ish, i'm online? dang! who is it eh?"
*checks msg*
"wth! patch? giler pe?"
The ex asked for a patch. Like wth can. I thought he was attached but how come he's asking for a patch up? I won't agree even if he's not attached, anyway. Being me, i tried to play along with him. I made it as if i'm so excited with it. I asked him loads of questions and made him give me 5 good reasons why he wanted me back.
"i love u."
"i miss u."
"i need u by my side."
WHAT! C'mon boy, u're already 18 going 19. Stop being a primary school kid. Just grow up!
I just "love" entertaining silly people like him and so i put my work on hold. I made the ex played along with my silly questions and made him believe i wanted him back too. But of course, in the end, i gave him a lonnnggggggg nagging speech. In the end, he gave up and gave me a sad fcuked up face. Haix.
Oh well. I've got nothing else to say to make him realise his childish attitudes.
Anyone who knows how to handle him and make him realise, please don't hesitate to inform me.
Just email me at mizahh_89@hotmail.com
Or you can just add me in msn.
=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home