.soulpreciousthots.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

rewinding-08/09/06

Without me noticing it, it's been 2 months since that "thing" happened.
Yeah, the worst nightmare that a girl can think of.
I still can remember vividly the place, time and of course the things that happened on that day.
I just can't get it off my mind.

Since that day..
everytime i walk al0ne, i tend not to talk on the phone unless there's a need to.
I tend to l0ok around me for any suspicious or unsuspicious person.
I get very frightened when a stranger gets near me.
I tried umpteen times to forget that matter but it keeps haunting me

Tell me, how do i overcome this fear?
I don't wanna even think bout it anymore.
It will just give me goosebumps and i'll cry.
=(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home