.soulpreciousthots.

Monday, October 16, 2006

It's just a DUH-ream

Everytime i type my nenek (read: grandmother) story, my comp will just go hang. I think my comp is so dengki dgn blogger. It won't hang when i visit other websites. Hmm.

So! Yesterday nite, bebeh and i had our usual story-telling session. Of course, being bebeh she never fails to have lotsa stories of her life and dreams. Sometimes, i pity her since i don't have any stories to tell her except for all the silly things that happened to me. I want so badly, one day, to tell her my ever so excitinig stories. But..i don't know when. So yeah, she told me her dreams and said,"kalau aku byk pikir pasla something, mesti terbwk2 smpi ke mimpi." Is that true people? I'm not certain of that. Then, as usual, i'll try to tell her the things that she should/must do in order to get the things in her way.

Later that night, i dreamt of err..my ex. Yeah, i don't want to hide it anymore. I don't wish to cover bout it anymore. Let's just cal him mr X. I dreamt that mr X came back to me and force me to love him back. However, i didn't know if i was still in love with him or not. But well, in that dream, he FORCED me. The weird thing bout the dream was that, i knew it was a dream. I knew i was sleeping and i was dreaming. Merepek kans! So then, i woke up and cried like a kid losing her mother. I was so confused with my own feelings. I think i'm a bit fed up with the surroundings now since everyone is talking bout guys, relationships and whatnots. I mean.. for god's sake, i'm boyfriend-less. I want some other topics that can cheer me up.

"Maybe u're not aware of my feelings.
Maybe u pretend u don't know.
I'm still hurt.
For what he did to me.
But i know life isn't just bout that.
I know there's more to it.
I want u to know.
There's more than just guys, relationships and etc.
..
hear me whine"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home