.soulpreciousthots.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

MAKCIK OI!

I was bloghopping and found one of my madrasah frens while i was in primary school. As usual, i get so excited and send her a friendster message. I tried l0oking for her brother's friendster profile but couldn't find it. I just can't wait for her to reply. Oh gosh. I still remember her, her brother and me being ever sooo naughty. Haha. Well, i really hope she recognise me. *prays hard*

Yesterday, i end w0rk late than usual. Okay, not so late but only a mere 15 minutes. Heh. I was supposed to packed things up by 5.30. However, due to some performances held there, the tourists thought the museum was still open. I had no choice but to let them in. Then, because of the hosts, the manager and some people in charge coming in and out of that place just to have some cool air, i can't pakc things up. Then, one makcik came up to me. "Kat sini ader jual film tk?" I just felt like telling her but..i just smiled and shook my head. Do i even l0ok like i sell film? What made me feel better even though i had to finish my work late was the conversation between the makcik, me and effendy(anugerah skrin).

Makcik: *walks up to effendy* Asal eh kat sini tk jual film?
Effendy: Err. Tu la ehh, tk jual pulak kat sini. *gives a very wide smile*
Mizahh: Sorry la cik, kat sini tkde laa.
Hoping that she will just walk away..but then..

Makcik: Actually, u guys should set up a shop here and sell films. This way, budak2 yg nak amek gmbr senang kalau drg lupe bwk film.
(makcik bebual omputeh pulak dahh)
Effendy: Makcik nak amek gmbr aper?
Makcik: Gambar budak2 dikir barat tu nanti.
Effendy: Ohh. *with that wide smile again*
Both of us kept our mouth shut hoping that the makcik will walk away. N yes! She walked away.

Effendy: Wah wah. Dier ckp gitu macam aku ni in-charge kat sini.
Mizahh: Haha. Dier pk in-charge la pasal dah pakai baju kurung sumer. Mcm macho ah gitu. (i had no idea why i said that. lol)
Effendy: Alaahai makcik, budak2 skrg dah tk pakai film laa. Dah pakai digicam.

LOL. LOL. LOLL...I...POP!
Guess what? It was 5.40 but i still couldn't go home. Mona J and the manager wanted to sit so i had to offer mine. Then, in the end, i finally packed things up and was ready to go home. Unfortunately, i couldn't find someone to hand the cashbox to. I searched high and low and then realised he was in one of the room. Wah! I didn't expect him to be so talkative and what more friendly. We talked for a few moments and i left. Eh no, before i left, one of the guys who kept opening the door the wrong way, wanted to say something to me but i just smiled and said goodbye.


I must be really mean. LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home