.soulpreciousthots.

Monday, September 25, 2006

You make me wanna LALA~!

I'm at work now.
Kak zana called me while i was sleeping.
She wanted me to replace another girl since she's on mc.
I agreed since i've got no plans for today.

I can't help laughing at the funny thing that happened as soon as i started work. Rosli came in to the display side while the cleaner was mopping the floor. Here's the converstaion.
Rosli: Kiter nak buat gift shop at kat sini.
Cleaner: Huh? Coffee shop?
Me: *gives a very weird look to rosli*
Rosli: Bukan la. Gift shop la.
Then, the security guard came and said," aku tau la nga puaser..tk yah ingat pasal makanan."
HAHA.
Soon after, there were tourists walking pass. The tourguide was holding a flag with number 1 on it. Guess what rosli said?
Rosli: Kau nak tgk boxing tk? Baru round 1 ni.
I didn't see the tourists walking.
Me: HUH?
After realising the tourists were there,
Me: Oh..haha. Ajak ah pakcik security tu.
Rosli said to the security guard: Nak boxing ngn aku tk? haha.
N the security guard laughed showing his rongakness.

Eh, why are u guys not laughing? Not funny ehh? Alaa, i find it funny seh. Ok whatever. At least something to bright up my day at work.

Anyway, let's talk about SI. Although i dun really watch it every week, i think hady has got a good voice. Very vibrant and futhermore, he's versatile. The plus point is, according to the bestie and the rest, he's got the looks. Okay, i shall agree with them. Heh. I watched he performed yesterday n i must say, he deserves to be the next spore idol. Yeah, i think he already fell in love. Haha. Jonathan's performance was average yesterday. He was a little too confident of himself. The way he tried to get the audiences' attention and all, was a bit too over.
Now, i shall stop saying bout jonathan before his fans flood my tagboard and send me emails. Heh.
Oh well, i seriously have got nothing to say for now. The reason of me posting this entry is just to kill my boredom. Can someone please come online and chat with me in msn or just msg me at my hp. I need someone to talk to. Oh please..
Bebeh must be sleeping/watching RCTI.
Sayang must be..err...busy entertaining her loved ones. Haha.
Sebelum aku bbl mepek, baik aku blah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home