.soulpreciousthots.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Four days of not updating. Of course, there's loads and loads of stories to say out but i don't know if i will have the strength to type out. Heh.

It's really amazing how words can change people's feelings, perspective and whatsoever. A guy fren tried to brainwash me but i didn't gave my fullest attention, at first. Soon after that, i realise the words that he was saying, makes sense. So, aper lagik? I tried to fight back his w0rds. Yeah, he was "blaming" me for all the things that have happened to me lately. After so much of fighting and advicing and suggesting, i finally decided to move on. Yes, only now. Well, the words that he said was all true. "when u're down, u happen to think of the dark side of life." That was a tiny weeny part of the conversation. Anyway, when i t0ld bebeh bout it, she got jealous! Yes yes. She said,"ohh..biler aku brainwash tak jalan ehh." Haha. Yes, she's jealous. No bebeh, u're still the best laa! My very best.

The next day, minutes before i break my fast, i looked at my phone and realised i got 2 missed calls. I said to myself,"maybe, someone wants to offer me a job." Then, a minute after that, i received a call from someone offering me a job. Hah! Omar gave my number to her fren, who was looking for someone to work at the place she's working. She told me to meet her at tanjong pagar the next day and i could bring a fren along. So; i brought bebeh laa. She was the first person who came to my mind. I ingat her every second tau! I thought of asking sayang too but i remembered that her mother didn't allow her to work very far. THEN! Khaii msged. He wanted to meet me cos it's been a looooooooooooonggggggggggggg time since we last met(besides on his birthday). Well, then we planned to go out and eat to break my fast after the interview. At night, while i was about to sleep, a fren msg again asking my condition. Well, i kn0w he's sincere to get to know me but..i'll just accept him as a fren, not more than that. Sorry..

Wednesday! Met bebeh at tamp mrt station to go to tanjong pagar. We were supposed to meet arfah at 2.30 but we reach there like 1 hr earlier. Haha. So, arfah suggests that we go for lunch first. No no, not us. Only bebeh since i was fasting. Then, made our way to the Apex tower with the help of directions from arfah's colleague. Reached there and had to complete the form and watched some video. BLA BLA BLA. Went to city hall to meet khaii. Supposed to meet him at 6.30 but i was early again by an hour! Gosh. N guess what time did he reached? Okay. I had to wait for him for 1hr 45 minutes! That means he reached at 7.15! Since it was time for breaking fast, i had to eat only sweet. When he reached, went to ljs but it was full so went to sakura instead. He still can fight with me of where i should sit. AHH! Since he was late, i made him give me 10 GOOD reasons for his lateness but knowing him, he gave me 10 GOOD LAME reasons. Crap lah he. After eating, my fren went off since she got other plans then both of us made our way to..err...the shopping centre to...go toilet. Haha. Then, went esplanade and i was so jakon with the shelters and lights. I was like some caveman. LOL. After an hour or so sitting, bitching and cam-whoring, we went off home since we were so damn tired. I went home to mak jah's hs since my clothes was at her hs. Reached at the void deck and met a lot of people. Haha. Met lina and hafidz after that. What was the first thing he said when he saw me? "Ija, muke kau makin kecik." (read: ija, ur face is getting smaller.) Totally crap!

Today; thursday. Met bebeh at tamp int to eat and have our passport photos. Then, went to Apex tower again to have our job scope but something happened and so, it was cancelled. We only had some explanation of the company's main business. Went off with bebeh to city hall. Bebeh went to meet fezal while i went tamp to meet mother.

I'm done for the past 4 days entries. What else? OH! Regarding my previous entry bout A, F and R. I know i said it was hard for me to accept the fact but..that was days ago. After the brainwashing, i find it no problem accepting the fact. Besides, i'm happy for A since A got R. I'm happy for F too since she's happy with her life. I don't want to be on some 'cold' war with anyone anymore. Please, I won't let anything bad to happen to anyone as far as i could handle it. Don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to make everyone like or pity me but i'm just trying to explain my feelings and intentions. Friends, everyone? Heh. I really hope i've made things clear ehh. If there's anything that any of u are not happy with me, just beep me at my phone, tag or even e-mail me. ok?


Hot news!
My brother just came back from work.
No, no. That is not the hot news.
The hot news is... he found an mp4, which looks exactly like ipod nano.
WOOOT!
P.S:
Khaii,the Mat k0ol;ice-cream, cheer up eh! Sunday is just 3 days away.
N****,i'm sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home