.soulpreciousthots.

Friday, September 01, 2006

Say like u mean it.

I don't see him often cos he always spend most of his time in camp. I don't talk to him that often cos he prefers to observe rather than talk. Now, i admit i miss him. He's in thailand right now. No, not for holidays but he was sent there for national service la, of course! I miss him that bad that i decided to sleep on his bed for 2 days! It just feel so weird to know that i miss my own brother but well, everyone misses their own family members whenever they'are away. But still, i can't believe it! I've never been so open and frank when it comes to family, hokay! Anyway, he's been there for 2 weeks or so. Wait! That means he'll be back by next week!! Yay! I wonder what he bought for me. Heh.

Mother commented something bout me today. She said i looked different. No no, not my looks but my face expression. She said i look troubled. Is it? Hah! I didn't realise that but what i know was that, i've changed a bit. Yes, i'm not sure if it for the worse or better. I used to be a very kecoh girl. I will talk non stop that there will surely be someone to stop me. But now..it's all so different. I don't talk all the unecessary things and i feel awkward bout it. I prefer to keep all the silly,sad and funny things to myself. I'm not joking. Can someone please make me be the old ramizah? Please..i want to be the kecoh girl laa~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home