.soulpreciousthots.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Sick in the heart, brain...

Achhooo! I'm sick. Coughing and sneezing since afternoon. Imagine how tired i am having to cough and sneeze every 10 seconds. Yes, i counted okay. I planned to go out alone today but i overslept. In the afternoon, the aunties came and i can't go out. I did some thinking yesterday (again) and i couldn't come to a conclusion. I mean..i know what's the end story of this but seriously, it's hard for me to face it. I think i'll just not think of him. If he were to contact me, i'll just treat him as a fren. Hmm. If this heart somehow misses him, i'm already prepared to entertain it but i'm not gonna let it change my mind. I'll just be one happy girl with no worries!

Okayy. Let's talk bout another issue. I now have phobias looking at guys. Well, here's the story. I was walking with bebeh and naqiah on friday. We were on the way to century square at the traffic light. There's this guy standing quite near us. He was standing at our right. I was looking at the angle he was standing and suddenly, i saw something! Damn. I didn't purposely look at his pants but..it was just so obvious. Yes, u guessed it right! We saw his thing. No, bebeh didn't see it. Only naqiah and me. Gosh! I just felt like fainting and vomiting after that but i controlled myself. Haha. I think that guy purposely put his thing outside so that people could see. In other words, he purposely want to let people see his thing laa. Why? Cos, if he forgot to zip, that thing will be sticking out from the zip part. But no! That thing was sticking out from the button part. Aiyaa. I don't know how to explain but if u guys get what i mean, then good. So, i told mother bout it and guess what she said? "Why didn't you shout for the police?" HAHA.

HMM.
I miss khaii. I wonder how he's coping with his studies. I just feel the urge to contact him but i just feel that he's mad at me.
I miss *h****. I miss his laughter and also his crappy jokes. I miss him saying, "i don't want to hear i don't know" and "sama ah dgn." He's just too busy with his life now. I shall disturb his time sometime. Heh

I know that you know i need you but you're just too evil to even bother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home