.soulpreciousthots.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

3 2 1, BOOM!

Phew! I'm back again. Well, just came home from watching the fireworks. One word: superb! The fireworks were sooooo very coool. It lasted for exactly 11 minutes. I like each and every part of it laa. Of course, there were lotsa couples everywhere. One thing for sure was that..i'm happy the parents were with me. I'm happy that i got to go out with the parents after sucha long time. Therefore, i didn't had the chance to be jealous looking at the couples. Nonetheless, while lookng at the fireworks, some things just came flashing back to me. The national day will be tmr and tmr will be one yr after WE went out to watch fireworks. How i wish he could be there with me tmr.

I'm sure sayang also miss that day. The 5 of us went out during national day and even thogh we had some 'misunderstadings', we enjoyed each other's company too. Kan sayang? Well, it's all in the past. In the end, sayang, me and khaii at still good friends. YAY! Kiter mangkok, mangkok tingkat and pinggan mangkok per!

Tmr..i have lotsa plans but of course, i have to choose which one to go with. Most prolly, i'll go watch fireworks with rudy and the gang. I thought of going bugis or tamp before that.

K laa people. My eyes are feeling super heavy now. I want to sleep. TATA lovelies. Night2!
Happy advanced birthday to my beloved....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
SINGAPORE!
=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home