.soulpreciousthots.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I want to live. Could you give me a chance?

OKAY!! The time spent to stay back after school will be paid off real soon. The projects are going to complete soon. I'm done with all the group work in BPM and also the individual works. That also means that i'm done with BPM project! I edited the swimlane just now and was quite satisfied with what i've done. As for the process improvement, i came up with a few ways to enhance the business processes. Phew! Now, i'm left with SYSA. I have only a few things left to do and that is 2 use case narratives and 3 activity diagram. I'm not really sure if i would be able to do the 2 use cases bcos it's rather a very difficult use case. Haizz...

Enough of that.. i'm now with some of the classmates in the class. They are also doing their projects so...i can hear all the typing sound hear and there. Heh. Elenda, phyllis, victor and kok lip are going for running at bedok reservoir later and guess what i'm supposed to do? I'm supposed to look after their freaking bags! They think that i'm some kind of maid eh? Well, i do look like a maid but i'm not okayyy!

I miss bebeh.. even though i just met her just now.
I miss sayang..i feel like crying in front of her.
I miss ******..i wanna hear his voice now.
I miss khaii..i miss his "motherly" kind of msg. Nyehahaha... =)
I miss my family...i want some family outing, can?
I miss..my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home