.soulpreciousthots.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

between the rain and tears

I viewed phyllis' blog just now and for once, i thought her blog song was very sad. I knew very well that i couldn't stand those kind of music for this moment but i purposely didn't close the window while i was doing the SYSA project. I let the tears roll my eyes. I let the tears touch my lips. I teared more when the tears touched the lips. I just couldn't help it.

"if i were a tear, i want 2 be born in ur eyes, live on ur cheeks n die on ur lips but if u were mt tear, i'll nvr cry cos i nvr want to lose u.."

"it's not who u're to the world, it's who u're to me. it's not how many time i say i cherish u, it's how much i really do.."

Those were the phrases thay he would whisper in my ears whenever i'm down and whenever he knew i felt like breaking down. I know these words don't mean anything to him now. I'm glad to say that i still keep his msges that he sent me about a year ago. I can't bear to delete it from my phone. I know that's the only thing i could have eversince he left me. I'm still confuse why things turned out this way. I'm clueless.. i'm helpless..i'm hopeless..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home