.soulpreciousthots.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Rainbows appearing outside the window.

Phew! I'm so tired. Ermm..let's see. School as per normal today and we ended bb fin 1 hr earlier. Oh! Before bb fin, went for lunch break with aini, elenda and jarrett. Bebeh joined us too. So sweet of her kan? AWW..Thank you bebeh! I love u byk2. Heh.

After school, went to FBI lab to print some notes and sayang came too, soon after that. After printing my notes, both of us went to astro turf to meet the guys. The purpose of sayang coming down to tp is to get the NDP tickets from fadhil but in the end, fadhil forgot to bring the tickets. Sayang and i stayed to watch the guys played soccer and then, we were very hungry so; went to ITAS to eat. We had some heart to heart talk and i know she understand what i'm feeling cos she's going through the same thing. Kan sayang?

The guys and us went to TM but we went separate ways after that. Sayang and i went to mc to use the laptop while the guys went to buy something. Not long after that, fadzly msg me to ask where we are. Sayang and i left before the guys cos we had some 'important' things to settle. HAHA.

Gosh! I forgot what else i wanted to blog about. ERMM..Oh i know! I was on the way home when i received a call from home.
ME: Hello.
Li: Kau nak aper? (read: what u want?)
ME: Kau yg call aku. (read: u're the one who called me)
Li: Otak kau. Kau yg call. (read: your head(or brain). u're the one who called)
ME: Alar..takpelah. bye. (read: nehmine la. bye.)
So who called who seh? I still can't find the answer.

Yes. Have i mentioned? I saw syafiq, the secondary tuition friend, in the bus. He looked so smart but yet so simple. His hair also looked a bit more..neater? Hmm, yeah. But too bad..he didn't see me. Or else..i know he will be very excited and er...mad? HAHA.

Sorry people..i really have a lot to talk bout today. Bear with me kay. Anyway..When i reached home..i was shock by the news that bapak told me. Kakak (not the same mother) just gave birth to another son. After 9 months of not contacting us, his husband called us just to inform about that. I don't know if i should be happy or mad or sad. I'm happy that there's another people in our family. I'm mad that they only contact us for that. I'm sad that i have one more people to call me aunt ija. Damn it! That means..now i have 2 nieces and 3 nephews. Cool, yes? No?

Remember i have 2 tickets for NDP? In the end..the 2 tickets go to sayang. She's going with her mother. And now..zur told me that he's going too with fahd. He got the tickets from his relatives. N he has another 2 extra tickets which maybe rudy and fadhil will be going. AND AND AND.. Wan has another ticket..maybe he's going too. COOL KAN? At first, no one wants to go but in the end, the whole group is going. haha. I still want bebeh to go but she doesn't want so i shall not force her..heh.

During bb fin tutorial, jarrett was making a fool out of himself. He tried to irritate everyone esp me. He tried every ways to make himself talk in hong kong accent. Lame, isn't he? Well, he really made me laugh my ass off today. Nyehahaha.

I'm sorry again. I'll make sure this will end soon. Heh. I wanna say sorry to iyloo cos i can't give her the NDP tickets. Someone have asked for it earlier laa. Sorry eh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home