.soulpreciousthots.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

I was hurt and now, i'm feeling the same thing.

It's weird but..i'm feeling the same thing again. The feeling that i had a few months ago. Yeah, when i broke up. Everything just came crashing down n i felt as if i'm left with nothing. No one was on my side. The things that i have done, means nothing anymore.
I cried listening to people talking bout it. I cried thinking what wrong i've done. I cried searching for it. I cried for not being able to do something bout it. I cried knowing that i was being so silly and careless. I cried asking myself what wrong i've done to make me lose that precious one. Yeah, that's what i'm feeling right now. If i were given another chance, i would not be so careless. I won't, serious.
OMG! To think that i treat my thumbdrive like as if it's my bf. HAHA. Yes, those are the feelings that i'm facing right now after losing my thumbdrive. It's the same feelings that i feel when losing someone special.
Okay. So i want to apologise to my friends if they happen to be 'popular' after this. Why? Cos i have all their pictures in my thumbdrive and if their pictures happen to be in any websites or any public places, i'm really sorry. I didn't do it purposely. I wanted to reboot my comp so i transfered all my files, pictures and some confidential stuffs into the thumbdrive. N now, it's all gone. I'm just afraid that person will 'spread' the confidential thing to the public. =(

I want to breakdown again. Can anyone help me, please?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home