.soulpreciousthots.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Sorry. . .

Okay. I've deleted the previous entry due to...some reasons. I'm very very sorry for the lack of updates. I didn't have time to on the computer, go to blogger.com and sign in to my a/c. So, to make it up, i shall start from where i stopped. Fair enough, yes?

Tuesday..i'm not sure of what happen. errmmm. if i'm not wrong, i stayed in school to print some notes. yeah, i think so.

Wednesday..had school as per normal and did my project for a while after that. Met zur, rudy, fadhil, fadzly and muz at the astro turf to watch them play soccer. Then, we headed to ITAS canteen to eat. I just can't believe it but the guys are much more kaypo than the girls now. The guys asked me a lot of questions/ secret during our secondary school n i had to answer almost all the questions. Went home at 8 and everything at home was just so fine and i know i should thank god for that. phew!

Thursday...bebeh wanted to meet me cos she misses me. Heh. So we went to itas canteen to eat and planned to go to tm to just walked around as usual. However, the plan was cancelled when we waited for zur who turned up 2 hours late. Bebeh cancelled the plan as she said that she was already sleepy. She left me alone with rudy. While waiting for zur, rudy and i played truth or dare. I swear that rudy's questions are soo....stupid like..."why do you have a crush on ******, who is so kental?" HAHA. When zur finally came, he was with nizam. We went to habibi to eat but somehow, i didn't like that place so i just ordered my drink. Fadzly and the fadzly senior came too. While i was enjoying myself listening to the guys talking bout football, shabir called. He wanted to meet me and he said he was already on his way. So, the guys and i took the bus and i alighted at the interchange while the guys alighted at nass to meet fadhil. Met shabir and then went off to city hall to meet lina and hafidz. We met for like...1 hr and then went home. I didn't know the motive of us meeting but according to shabir, lina and hafidz missed the both of us. HAH. As if ehhh...

Friday...End BB Fin early and then i followed elenda to do her project. Aini and phyllis was there too to help. An hour later, saw fadhil and he 'dragged' me to follow him to meet the guys. They were playing soccer again at the void deck. Eh no, it was not really soccer. It was more to wrestling soccer. HAHA. Then, went to cs to eat at long john and then they went off while i met lina and hafidz. OH! In the bus, i saw one cute boy who looks so neat and macho and smart to me. BUT..I find him a bit too smart for me. I like kental ones laa.

Saturday. That is today. Went out with lina to take my clothes at geylang and then we went for shopping. I only bought one shirt and that's all. Then, the stupidest thing was...we wanted to go to city hall but we alighted at bugis. Wah. I was about to tap the card when i realised that we were at the wrong station so we went down to board the train again. Heh. Walked around suntec and then made our way to kallang. There were fireworks and one thing i realised was, the people who went to the parade didn't receive any bags. They were only holding on to kiddy palace's plastic bags n some balloons. WHY EH? Met the aunties and unlcles including acoi to eat and finally, home at last.

Phew! I typed without stopping. N do i get any rewards for that? NO? Cool. BYE PEOPLE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home