.soulpreciousthots.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

N it is sucha boring day.

I start my day with waking up early in the morning and cried for no appropriate reason. I somehow have the feeling that my day will be a bad one. I went to have my bath to wash off all my worries and then..got ready to go to bebeh's house. I still feel mabuk seh because of yesterday's ride at theme park. Heh.

Bebeh called while i was on the way to her house. She told me that gayman was at her house. I thought of not going to her house but too bad, i can't possibly upset bebeh. I assured myself that i'll be fine cos there's nothing for me to worry of. I entered the house feeling a bit disturbed. I heard his voice and that made me want to puke but i stayed calm. While gayman was eating with the friend, i hear he said something to the friend and then, that firend replied, "Oh! Patutlah familiar." Gayman then said,"ahh. number 1 punyer." That made me so sure that he was talking bout me. Yeah, i was his first and the longest ex. Damn! I hate to say this but when i looked(read:glance) at him, i remembered his family esp his grandmother. I miss them so much. -_-

Went home at 6+. Walked to the interchange from bebeh's house and it was tiring, you! The bestfriends are not in the mood. We are feeling very down today. Khaii wanted to meet me just now cos both of us are feeling so sad so he thought we could just chill together but too bad..mother called me umpteen times to make me go home. So, didn't meet him at last but told him how i felt at that time. He's sucha blur guy. Trust him for mixing up btwn gayman and *****. Haha. Khaii, i'll pray for you that firday will come cepat2 k? LOL. Happy eating magkok babe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home