.soulpreciousthots.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Everybody knows that i was such a fool

Met iffah, sayang and edel at the busstop and went to the chalet place. The guys were surprised to see us and they even said, "EH! Korang dtg? Ader ape?" Haha. It was so freaking difficult to ask them to follow us to eat. We had to beg and pull them. Ate and mcdonald's and played turth or dare. We found out loads of things from the guys and sayang chose rudy over wan. Believe it? AHH. You've got to believe it. N rudy, being the over excited, said, "Skrg, saper2 yg kacau ct, aku pukul ahh." BUT, when fadhil disturbed ct, rudy will laugh first before "beating" him. HAHA.

Anyway, to cut it short, iffah, sayang and i went to pasir ris library after that cos iffah wanted to do her hw and sayang wanted to look for the books that her sister needed. I poured out all my feelings and iffah thought that i was such a fool to let gayman go. The only reason was because of O levels. YES. My other friends also thought that i was such a fool. I know i am and i regret it...BUT i will only let nature take its course. I'm not gonna force things to be the way i want it to be.


OH! Have i mention? We were eating at mc when one guy walked pass us with his gf behind him. We didn't bother to care bout them but what pisses me and the rest was...she stops at our table and start curling her hair with her finger and shows off the helmet. What was she trying to do? Show off that her bf is has got a bike or trying to show her hair which is so long but dry? AHH. My brothers also have bike lah and i don't show off cos it's just a normal thing. If you were trying to show off your hair, my hair is much more nicer and smoother not becuase it was rebonded but...because i use SUNSILK! Haha. Damn her. I think you were just trying to show your fats cos you were wearing the tight clothes which looks like it is going to tear any moment. I'm not trying to say that i don't have fats, i have LOADS but i don't wear too tight clothes to show off my body. Aku sedar aku ader babat lah!

The pictures taken just now.. enjoy kays.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
=)

I think i agree with what kok lip always say, i look like donald duck. HAHA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home