.soulpreciousthots.

Monday, May 29, 2006

I need the attention too.

I want to apologise to elenda, aini, elenda and uyanga for showing some kind of attitude in CMSY tut just now. Out of a sudden, i felt some pressure being pushed on me. I merely passed the quiz by one mark. I know i should be thankful cos i don't understand a single things of that subject. I felt i need to really start studying cos the term test are starting next week.

I realised something. I have loads of things to share with bebeh and sayang but the words that each time i try to tell them, the words that come out from my mouth always go wrong. As in, they get the other meaning. I find it hard for them to understand and so, i don't know if i should continue with my story. I really need someone to listen to my probs. I need that guy, that mangkok guy to listen to my boring stuffs and never ending problems but too bad, he's busy with his gf now and yeah, he's studying for O's. Anyway, i found someone to talked to. He listens and understands what i'm trying to say but..i don't think he really understand the whole picture as he only knew me for 1 mth+.

I guess bebeh and sayang are really busy with their own lives now. They are facing some problems and of course, i need to help them. However, come to think of it, i also need them to give me the attention. I realised something. Whenever i want to start talking bout my stuff, there is sure something that will happen and so, i have to help them think of a solution. You don't get what i'm trying to say right? Nvm.

Anyways, i received some photos of the party from kak ijan. So sweet of her to send it to me. Thanks ehh!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Having fun at the bouncing playground.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Excuse the kentalan face.

P.S: Bebeh and sayang! Don't get me wrong kay. It's not that i don't wan to tell u straight in the face but i'm afraid u might yell at me and find me irritating. I didn't mean to publish it here but.. i just want you to know what i'm feeling. That's all. =( OH! I'm sorry too if i'm always bothering you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home