.soulpreciousthots.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

MY hands are INNOCENT!

Yes yes yes! My hands are innocent. Another incident happened. I was hanging my clothes when..the hanger broke. WTH! What's wrong with my hands seh? Am i that rough? Hmm. Comment people. PLEASE..

Anyways, these poor hands of mine are in pain. Why? I played the marvel game, something like street fighter, with eugene in the lab. I was so enthu in winning and i almost spoiled the keyboard. HAHA. Violent ehh.

I had no mood today. No mood to even went home but luckily there was my lovely fathin who made me go home. Thanks bebeh! Err..oops! I forgot what i wanted to say. I remembered i have loads of things to say but now..i can't remember a thing. Alarh. If i teringat, i'll write okay?

TATA PEOPLES! =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home