.soulpreciousthots.

Friday, May 05, 2006

WORD OF THE DAY, BONDING.

Yeap. The title explains it all. My classmates love bonding. Haha. PRSP started at 10 and i was early. Waited for elenda at the usual port but she was late so she told me to go to lab first. After lab, it was 2 hrs break. I was about to leave the lab when eugene shouted to me, "Ramizahh! R u going canteen to eat?" He's excited, as usual, whenever it's break time. Heh. Went to eat with jarrett, eugenen, uyanga, aini and john. Everyone seems to be very hyperactive today. They keep talking crap and make me laugh non stop. Went to FBI lab afterwhich aini and i printed the notes. We spent 1 1/2 hrs there. One word. Kecoh-rable. Everyone was making jokes and that place was very hectic. Haha. At first, i don't wish to entertain them but i just can't control my laughter. Eugene was sitting next to me and he said, "I saw ur profile in friendster so i send u a friend request. Wahh, u look damn emo in ur picture ah." LOL. So, i went to check my friendster and got a testi from khaii. Surprisingly, he mention the same thing. He asked me since when i started being an emo. Something like that lahh. Heh. I'm not being an emo larh. Take picture only what! N eugene knows my password for friendster. Argh. I don't wanna change the pswrd so don't tell anyone else kay. Everyone was then listening to their mp4 when eugene and i was talking softly. Suddenly,
Elenda said: Aiya. This couple ahh.
Me: Huh? Who?
Eugene: WE? Couple? Haha. Yah lah. Yah lah. We couple.
Me: Hello. R u mad?
Elenda: Ok2. Don't fight anymore.

Whatever. We are not couple. I'm still single and eugene's attached okayy. Then, it was time to leave the lab cos we had bb finance for 3 hrs!! 3 hrs tau! In the room, i realised i left my specs in the lab. I was lazy to go down so i asked eugene to take it for me. He's so kind to help me take it. Haha. Thanks ahh.

After bb finance, some of the classmates went jogging at sports complex. Then, played basketball. I didn't want to go at first but eugene asked me for a GOOD reason for that. I had no choice but to go. Nehmine lah, i can wash my eyes at the same time. Heh. They decided to watch movie at TM but i was too tired to go and because of that, we only went to eat at long john. Oh yeah, passed the football court(looks like streetsoccer court) on the way to the busstop. I saw fadzly, zur, faisal, fadhil and hanafi. All of them were not playing, just watching, except for fadhil.

At long john, saw azeimah and madah. Is that her name? I think so. Kok lip, jarret and uyanga was making loads of fun. I can't stop laughing and elenda, as usual, will comment, "Why are you so happy?"
me: Can't i laugh?
Jarett: OMG! She's so cute eh. I wanna pinch her cheeks. Geram!
Eh. You think i'm a baby is it?

I have yet to take a shower. Anyway, bought mother and bapak burgers. They were very very happy. Mother even said 'yahoo'. Haha.

Going out tomorrow. I'm staying over at mak jah's house for next week cos i have to 'accompany' mira. Her parents are out of town and wants me to substitute as mira's mother as she's close to me. Bleah. Tired la!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home