.soulpreciousthots.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Project and assignments makes me mad. I wanna scream!! Argh! I know i must stop. Heh. Oh well. Today discussed the SYSA project with the group and i finally understand a tiny bit of what we are supposed to do. We got a new group member, Geetha, anyway. Got another new classmate too. It's yong shen(i think so). 2 hrs of SYSA really make me have migraines. OH! I must mention this. For the 2 hrs of SYSA, wei bao didn't even contribute anything to the group. Why? He's shy. I think he's scared of us(me, tai miao, sock lin and geetha). We were disturbing him all awhile. And of course, there's eugene who never fails to irritate me. His group was beside mine. Each time i keep quiet, he will go, "Ramizah, ramizah!!(with hands waving as if he sees a superstar)." Hahah. Have i mention? He loves to eat. Each time we have breaks or even when we are released early to go to the next class, he will make his way to the...CANTEEN!

Eugene: Half sister, wanna go canteen?

Ramizah: NO! We just had break, mind you.

Eugene: Yah but i still need to eat. Oh, you should eat more too so you'll grow.

And he gave me a smile from ear to ear. I cannot grow lah. I'm SHORT. An in case you don't know, i'm already FAT. That makes me SH-FAT. Hehs.

Oh well today had loads of fun but i don't wish to blog about it. Except that, i just wanna publicise something. I'M IN NEED OF MONEY!! YES. MONEY! saper2 nak donate? I've got to buy my textbooks which is costing $46.50 but that is only for PRSP. The rest.. i'm not sure. However, altogether, it will cost me about 100+. I still need to buy a file for my notes.

My periods have yet to come. No. Not for may but for april. N because of that, i'm having mood swings. My mood swings occur when my periods are due and after periods. Hahas. Ms blood, can u pls come out? Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home