.soulpreciousthots.

Monday, April 17, 2006

Pharmacist and doctor are so kentally-cute.

Today's monday. This means that acoi and lina has started schooling. Pity them. They have to wake up early cos their sch is very very far. Acoi's sch is at Dover while lina's is at Yio Chu Kang. Heh. I woke up at 10 and found no one at home. Thought of getting back to the lala land but too bad i can't..my leg's hurting badly. Dragged myself to the bathroom and spend 30 minutes bathing. I can't let water touch my left leg seh. How to bathe properly?

Anyways, on saturday, went to cik salamah's house. Met kak sita there. She wanted to go Great World City Mall, so followed her. I looked like a retard with the injury. Went to NTUC Unity Healthcare to buy some antiseptic cream for my leg. Before that had to check with the pharmacist first. This was how the conversation goes..

ME: Err. Can i know what type of antiseptic cream is good for the burn on my leg?

PHARMACIST: Come. Let me have a look.

ME: *shows the leg*

PHARMACIST:Aiyoo..so big! What happened?! *shows a pathethic face*

ME: Err. Accidentally touch the motorbike's exhaust.

PHARMACIST: I think you better see a doctor. This is a very serious burn. For the time being, i'm giving you this solution to clean the wound.

HAHA. I can't stop laughing. The pharmacist's face looked so funny. He kept giving me that pathethic face.

Didn't go home after that. Went over to kak sita's house cos going to the doctor's at her place the next day. Yeah, so went to the doctor's the next day. N here's another seious conversation..

Doctor: Hello. How are you?

Me: I'm perfectly fine except that my leg's burnt. (bodoh nye doctor. kalau aku fine takkan aku jumper kau)

Doctor: AHH!! Why your leg become like this? Motorbike's exhaust?

Me: *nods head*

Doctor: *examine or more like staring at the wound* This is a 2nd degree burn, you know! I'll clean for you the wound, put some antiseptic cream ,cover the wound and give u an injection, okayy?

Me: *mumbles to myself* Can you let me sleep first so i won't feel the pain?

Doctor: haha. Of course u can't. It won't be painful.

After some time..

Me: Ehh. Finish already?

Doctor: No. Still got the injection.

Me: Tsk.

Doctor: Now, listen. NO RUNNING. NO P.E. NO EXERCISING. NO WATER TO TOUCH THAT WOUND. NO TO EVERYTHING. Get it?


Me: Yes. Thanks ehh.

I can't move my right leg and left hand. How well!

Now, i'm stuck at home. I can't go out. I just thought i could ask mother to go shopping with me. I love going shopping with her. Why? Cause she'll pay for everything. Heh. TOO BAD. I'm not allowed to go out.I'm afraid i can't go to orientation on thursda and friday. N i'm afraid i can't go to the chalet on saturday. I wanna meet my friends. I miss them. ALL OF THEM. I wanna go. PLS. I wanna gooooo....*merengek mcm bdk kecik*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home