.soulpreciousthots.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Malay 2005 Reunion!!

On saturday, went to chalet with Fathin. Supposed to go with ct too but we were late so she went off first. I had so much fun. Got to meet the guys and girls. I miss them loads seh!
There are the people who came:
*Me
*Fathin
*Siti Hajar
*Edel
*Netti
*Maryam
*Siti Nur
*Shariffah
*Hanafi
*Rudy
*Ahmad
*Fadhil
*Danial
*Muhammad
*Zur
*Hazwan
*Fadzly
*Fahd
*Faisal
..some of Ngee ann seniors came too. They are:
Nizam, Aziz, Imran, Adly.

YEAH! I'm gonna say it again. I HAD LOADS OF FUN! Took loaaaaadddsss of pictures. Played water bomb even though it was raining. Haha. Alarh. You won't know how fun that day was unless you came. Too bad laa. =(

On Sunday..
Thought of staying at home cos i was too tired to even walk out of the bed. Heh. Unfortunately, i failed to do so. Why? I went online and kenneth asked me out. He wanted to go PP. We went PP and popular to look for his file. Aiya. He's very fussy seh. Look for ONE file for a few hours. Isk. Worse than woman seh. Hehs. He's told me bout something which really makes him confuse. He's in dilemma right now, i guess. Knowing me, i will disturb him to make him even more confuse. HAHA. N becos of that, he pinch my cheeks and tried to strangle me. STRANGLE ME! What kind of friend are you? Wanna kill me is it? And stop patting my head like i'm one of your sister, dog! HAHA. He's my dog. He listens to what I say. LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home