.soulpreciousthots.

Friday, April 21, 2006

FBI OI!!

Yesterday went out with ct. Lazy to talk bout it. Go see her blog to view the photos.

FBI OI!!
OI!!
FBI OI!!
OI!!
FBI OI!!
XAT XAT OI!!

FBI BANG!!
BANG!!
FBI BANG!!
BANG!!
FBI BANG!!
tiu tiu tiu tiu tiu BANG!!

Yes, u guessed it right. I had my orientation today. Okay. Those are SOME of the cheers. Yes. SOME. The orientation started at 8.30 and end at 6.30pm. For that whole time, we were praticing all the cheers.
Met Fathin in the morning to have breakfast at Mcdonalds. Made our way to the interchange to take bus to tp. Met Kenneth and the rest at the bridge and then went separate ways.
Practiced the cheers, lunch, cheers and mass dance. Speaking of lunch, the food was urgh! The chicken was so keras nak mampos. Rice, chicken and the pathethic vegetable.
Fathin got into different class so she msged me, "Aku lapar seh. Kol bape abes ar?" HAHA. Everyone was hungry, my dear.
When we were finally released, fathin was like "Aku lapar tau." I pity her. Kenneth called asking me to wait for him cos he wanna go home with me. Sent fathin to the bus stop and waited for her to board the bus. So kenneth and I went back to our bus stop and waited for the bus for almost 15 minutes. WE lapar leh!
Here I am now, having gastrics. -_-

To Kenneth, I hate you for pinching my cheeks. It hurts okayy! Meet you in th bus tmr k. Don't forget to msg me. =))
To fathin, why can't we be in the same class?
To siti hajar, i miss you. Do i sound like a lesbian? Ahhh. Who cares!
Skrg, saya sudah penat. Mau bobok.
MALAM kawan-kawankus!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home