.soulpreciousthots.

Monday, May 01, 2006

I received 2 msges early in the morning. It was from victor and the other was from khairul. I don't know who he is but i think it's from khaii. Victor asked me if i'm going to sentosa. He was so excited to go, like me, but he planned not to go after knowing that i'm not going. Haha. Sorry boy. I desperately want to go too but i'm sick. -_-

Botak came back bringing food home. I'm happy. Why? I'm happy whenever there's food. Food and me are very compatible. HAHA. He bought my favourite food tau. I'm much more happier. Heh. Too bad, I can't eat yet. I have to wait for Li to wake up first. OMG! He always wake up at 1. Must i really wait till 1? NO! I can't. With my favourite food laying on the table, i can't simply wait till 1.

Since i have to wait, i shall blog here and play with botak's Star Wars Force FX Light Saber. It's been a long time since i played with that thing. I really like the sound that it makes when it is moved. Mcm dlm star wars seh. DUHH~!

Fathin realised i was a bit different yesterday. She said i can't take jokes and i was different. I don't know why i'm behaving that way. PMS, i think. Hehs. I'm trying to control my feelings sehh... YESSA! Surprisingly, Li has wake up! I shall go and eat now. Tata. Jemput makan!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home