.soulpreciousthots.

Friday, April 28, 2006

Money money and more money

I need more money. I want more money. I'm in need of money. I have got to have money. I must have money. MONEY! MONEY! MONEY! I have to start paying for my hp bills from now onwards and i have to save my own money for the bus concession pass. My brother's has given up on me. He thinks i spend too much money. He wants me to pay for my own expenses. My mother don't know that he's doing this to me. Should i tell her? Nah.. She'll get so worried. How seh? Must i work?

Forget it. I found HIS a/c in friendster. I remembered his e-mail and tried to give it a try by searching through the user search. N i found him. I saw his pictures with his girlfriend. I think he looks kental in the pics. He looks more cool in real life. I feel like crying. I wanna cry. How ni? Urgh! I hate this feeling. Help me get rid of this feeling pls.

Let's enjoy the pics instead la. Taken during the chalet.
If you don't like to look at our pretty faces, exit okay?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Only a few of us. We look so wet cos we played water bomb.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We enjoy each others' company!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home