.soulpreciousthots.

Friday, April 28, 2006

Shopping is fun but tiring. . .

Had lecture at 10 today. The bus came early today and the driver drove super duper fast. I reached school at 9.30 and that is like 1/2 hour early. Waited for fathin at the busstop. She came with her friend again. After 1 hour of lecture, it was tutorial with hangkong. Nice name eh? Mcm hongkong. Heh.

Ended school at 12 and then went to mak jah's house. Mira was so excited to see me, as usual. Alarh. She's excited in everything. Hahs. Was very hungry at that time as i had not had my breakfast. Ate and ate and can't stop eating till 2. Fathin msged me asking me to on my hp. I called her and said my hp has been on all day. Met her at 2+ as she finished her class at 2. We went shopping. Not her, just me. She wanted to buy a shoe but there was no size for her. Too bad. She went off at 3+ as she wanted to watch a repeated drama at suria. I walked alone at the interchange and decided to call mother. Met her at Tamp Central and guess what? We went to eat. I ordered soto and ice kachang. I'm full now! Buurrrp... Excuse me. Went to look for my sandals at Tamp Central but couldn't find one that i like. On the way to TM, received a missed call. Didn't recognize that number. I called back and found out it was Rudy. It's his new number. Or rather, his first hp number. Hehs. He called to ask me something but did not dare to ask me the qn. So, fadhil, being the tak tau malu, asked instead. They wanted me to meet them at TM to help them with something but i was with mother. Even though i didn't meet them, I helped them anyway. Took 69 to bedok and look for the sandal. Found a sandal which looks ok to me but somehow i didn't wanna buy it. Took 196 and went to PP. Mother wanted to buy something for me but the salesperson said it was out of stock. It will be coming real soon. Showed mother the sandal that i like at one of the shops but she didn't like it. So, didn't buy it. =( I think she got a bad taste. The ones that i find it attractive, she will find it ok lahh but the ones i find a bit too old fashion, she thinks it's nice. Haizz. Taste orang tuer. Ask grandmother for shopping better. She got a good taste. Very modern taste. Hahs. Too bad she's sick now.

I'm tired now. Shopping is fun but tiring eh? Anyways, i bought a shirt form FOX women, a shirt from i don't know what's the name of the shop,pants fron ebase, clips from one of the shops in CS and a necklace. I think i wanna do some soul searching but got no time.

Anyways!! Fathin told me yesterday that siew hwee asked wei ping about Alwyn. Wei Ping told her that Alwyn has graduated. When fathin told me, i felt like crying but i know i had to control myself. It's been a while since i had this kind of feeling seh. I thought i could see him in next week's CCA thing but too bad.. he's out of school. Heard that IT school going to Sentosa during labour day. Is it true? N i heard he's going. IS IT TRUE? If he's going, i wanna go to!! =))

I FEEL GOOD...!
Oh. I miss kenneth's THEH. Kenneth THEH. EURH....(sexy tone). heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home