.soulpreciousthots.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

It's good to sleep in the cold weather!

Do you guys notice? It's been raining heavily eh these days? It's not like it's the monsoon seasons now right? I heard bout the global warming thing but i thought if it's really true then it won't rain at all right? Aiya. I don't know laah. Must do some research.

Woke up at 8 this morning. I felt so tired and had no mood to even on the radio. That's my daily routine after I wake up, anyway. Dragged myself to the bathroom and spent my own sweet time in there. After a longgggg bath, I felt so fresh. A huge smile was plastered on my face. HAHA. Got ready for school which was starting at 10. This time, I don't if the bus was late or I was late. I waited for the bus the usual time but it was like so lambat. Fathin msged me saying that she's going to school with her friend and the guy was late. She asked me to wait at the usual place. However, after 20 minutes, she called me asking where I was. I was still in the bus whereas she has reach the school. haha. That bus driver sure drives very slow.

Had lecture at LT11, my favourite LT. Joshliew was the lecturer. He looks like a bear. Seriously. Every feature of him. Heh. One hour after that was tutorial and chee keng asked us to do the Organisational Chart, again. Grace Yap's tutorial after which. She just explained some things for that one hour and it was the end of the day! Went to bookshop with the classmates then went to eat at eengine school. The food was nice but the serving was too small. Macam nak kasi budak pri school makan pulak. It was raining heavily sehh but luckily my busstop is near the school and have shelters. Heh.

Reached home at 3, had my shower and then went to sleep. Slept for 2 hours seh and that was still not enough for me. My whole body is aching. Maybe because my body's been resting for the past months and now, i have to climb the stairs everyday. Exercise sikit. Heh.

We have to buy textbooks and I have no money. How? I don't dare ask my parents for the money. They've been spending a lot on me seh. I think i'll save my pocket money then use it to buy the textbook. Okay tak?

I'm discussing with victor bout the project. Both of us don't understand a single thing and need wei bao tu explain to us. Victor says we should call wei bao wei da instead. It means hero. HAHA.

Tata peoples. =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home